|Click here for a full list of participants!|
What I'm Reading:
I finished and loved ONCE WAS LOST; I really enjoyed the religious themes and how Sammy had to fight to find herself again. Now I'm reading DARE ME by Megan Abbott, which seems like it's going to be all kinds of dark and twisty and excellent. And it's an adult book! Shock horror, I know!
What I'm Writing:
I have finished this round of revisions and my MS is now with the fabulous Sara again, out of my sight and out of my mind (oh, who am I kidding? These things are never out of my mind!) So I've gone back to the rewrite (which shall be known as TQK2) I started about a month ago, and I just want to get back into the feel of this story.
Goals for this week:
- Write 500 or so words each writing day (I usually don't write on the weekends, and sometimes not on Fridays either)
- Work on my query
- Start working on a synopsis
I do not want to write a synopsis, but it is a necessary evil, I suppose...
What Inspires Me Right Now:
And I have to add, after everything that happened in America while I was asleep, Senator Wendy Davis. WHAT A BAMF.
What Else I've Been Up To:
This week's update brought to you by TV shows:
- Catching up on Criminal Minds, which is one of my favourite shows and is seriously giving me the feels this season.
- Not watching Pretty Little Liars--I've been pissed since the season 2 finale, but I still watched season 3 even though every episode drove me crazy. But I'm committed to abstaining this time. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO KILLED ALI!
- Trying to watch Breaking Bad--I say trying because I'm one episode into season 2, which is where I've been for about three weeks. I really enjoy it while I'm watching it, but when I'm not I kind of forget about it. It's weird. I'm going to keep trying, though!
Ciao, my lovelies--I hope you all have excellent writing/reading/whatever weeks!